Saturday, February 21, 2015

Introduce Yourself: Naomi

 
My name is Naomi D., I'm 15 years old, I have 9 siblings, and 8 of us can play the piano.

The piano is the only instrument I play and I've played it for 4 1/2- 5 years. I really enjoy playing it and I hope to keep playing it for the rest of my life. My brother and I are probably the ones that love piano the most out of all of us. We share songs with each other and he gives me tips.

I take piano lessons once a week and I enjoy the festival and my teachers recitals that she gives. I just recently memorized and played Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy for festival. It's my favorite song I've ever played.

I also really enjoy listening to music as well, some of my favorite artists are Britt Nicole, Lecrae, Andy Mineo, TobyMac, and Capital Kings. I really like to sing and one of my favorite things to do is stand around our piano with my family while my brother plays and we all sing hymns and Christmas carols. My aim that I try to pursue with music is to glorify God in all that I do and say!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, Naomi! :)

If you want to do an Introduce Yourself post, email me at musicwriter941@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Now go change the world!

~Annalysa

No comments:

Post a Comment