Friday, February 6, 2015

Music Resources!!!

I thought I would just let you guys know about a website where I get a lot of hymn arrangements and songs for church. James Koerts has a lot of really pretty songs (and all different levels as well). I would definitely recommend him if your looking for hymn arrangements. He even has 2 pages of free sheet music :)
Some of my personal favorites:
Come Thou Fount (love this one)
To God Be The Glory (my recital song)

If your anything like me, I usually end up running out of music resources, so I hope these will be helpful!

 ~Hope M.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much, Hope, for sending these in! :) If you have any music resource favorites, please feel free to send them in!!! :) musicwriter941@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Nice, glad to see that they have some late intermediate/early advanced pieces there, those are the arrangements I like to use in church.

    ReplyDelete